- The Indian saree undoubtedly is the most sensuous garment ever. Crafted in handwoven gold tissue, woven with a gently glistening metallic, this saree dazzling piece is a rare beauty and hard to look away from. Perfectly finished with a brocade chanderi-silk organza and glass bead ornamentation detailing, the saree itself is a charismatic beauty that will adorn any occasion with a sense of simplicity.
- Colour: Blush, Midnight blue, Olive, Slate grey, Marigold, Wine
- Fabric: Handwoven gold tissue, Brocade Chanderi, Silk Organza
- Saree with brocade chanderi and organza detailing
- Glass tear drop bead ornamentation on pallu
- Tiny glass bead ornamentation throughout the saree border
- Modal satin petticoat
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Cool iron
- Material Used : Handwoven gold tissue, Brocade Chanderi, Silk Organza
- Care : DRY CLEAN ONLY
Note: The occasional irregularity in color, shade and print are characteristic of the hand made process. Each and every piece is as individual and distinct as you are. They are not to be treated as defects.